After reading through our website and blog, you’re probably already aware of the Bamboobee Build Your Own Bike Kit. You may even have already looked at the benefits of building your own bike and considered building one for yourself!
But what you might not yet have considered is the chance to attend the Bamboobee Build Your Own Bike Workshop.
Why build your own bike?
Just in case you haven’t had a chance to catch up on the benefits, let’s go over a few great reasons to build your own bike.
- By building your own bike, you’re enjoying an enriching experience that will also give you new skills to use in the future.
- It also means you’ll get to own a fully customised bike that’s truly your own.
- Building a bike can be a fun project that you’ll be excited to a take part in. How many people can say they’ve built a bike from scratch?
- You can create any kind of bike, whether you’re looking to build a mountain bike, children’s’ bike, ladies bike or a classic bike! Building it yourself gives you so much more freedom.
As for why you should consider riding a bike at all, just remember that it’s more than a way to keep fit. It’s also been proven through a number of studies that people who cycle are happier and more positive than people who don’t – and couldn’t we all use a little extra happiness?
I’d love to build my own bike – but where does the Workshop factor in?
If you’re excited at the idea of building your own bike, it’s time for you to consider the Bamboobee Build Your Own Bike Workshop. The workshops run all around the Singapore CBD area and will enable you to put together your own bicycle under the instruction of professionals.
The workshop is five hours long and run by a professional instructor, ensuring the very best possible outcome of your bike building project.
What are the benefits of attending a Build Your Own Bike Workshop?
There are plenty of benefits to attending a Build Your Own Bike Workshop run by Bamboobee. Here are just a few positive points to consider if you’re currently on the fence:
- If you want to build your own bike but don’t feel confident about your handiness or skills, this is the perfect opportunity to build your own bike with a little extra guidance to help you out.
- It’s a cost-effective way to ensure you have everything you need to hand, including all parts and tools.
- You’ll know everything required is available – so there’ll be no need for spontaneous trips to a hardware store if you forgot something.
- You’ll get to enjoy spending time with other bike building enthusiasts and may even make friends along the way.
- You can choose from a variety of our designs to create the ideal bike you’ve always wanted.
- You’ll be guaranteed to finish your bike in just one day using ours in house joint tape and professional tools.
- The experience is truly extraordinary, making your bike something special with memories to treasure.
How much will it cost to attend?
If you’re worried about the cost of attending a Bamboobee Build Your Own Bike Workshop, you’ll be pleased to know it’s more affordable than you’d expect.
One bike building station will cost you $499 SGD and provides enough space for up to three people working together.
If you’re booking three or more bike building stations to accommodate your friends and family working on building the bikes together, it will only cost $399 SGD.
As for what’s included, you’ll be happy to learn that this includes not only the instructor-led a workshop but also the bike kit and parts – ensuring you own your bike and can ride it away at the end of the day. The bike includes all basic parts. However, you are welcome to upgrade them after the workshop or further into the future.
And remember, if you can’t attend, you can still purchase the DIY bike frame kit (without additional parts) for $299, which you can build at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
How do I book my place on a Build Your Own Bike Workshop?
If you think you’d enjoy building your own bike at a Bamboobee Build Your Own Bike Workshop, it’s easy to book your place online.
Simply visit our Workshop page at biyworkshop.bamboobee.net and scroll down to the booking form, which you can use to secure your bike building session.
All you need to do is fill out your name and email address and click ‘Build your bike now’. You’ll then be sent an invoice to pay online. Once paid, your place at the workshop will be confirmed, so you can start preparing for the exciting day ahead! And of course, if there’s anything else you need to know, don’t hesitate to ask using our live chat feature or email.
We’re so excited to be running these workshops around the Singapore CBD and look forward to helping you on your journey to building your own bike. We hope you’re looking forward to it as much as we are!
Get in touch to learn more about the workshops, or feel free to take more of a look around our site to become familiar with the products we have available. We’ll be happy to help you whenever you’re ready!